Sunday, October 27, 2013

I dream of dead babies

I went away again with my fiancé last night.  I am trying so hard to do "normal" things with him.  I don't want anyone to be as sad or miserable as I am.  I had a decent time.  My friends were kind and said how sorry they were about the baby.  I know that takes courage, so many people say nothing and that hurts so much more.  So I had a dream, I was going to check Benjamin's tombstone which should be ready any day and it was at a funeral home?  When I walked in 3 dead babies were in basinets and Mother's were sitting to the side.  It was a support group?  I sat and joined them and told them I was Benjamin's Mom.  He wasn't there thank god!  So now this is my life, dreaming of dead babies, crying on the way to what should be a fun outing with friends, missing my son so much and missing the future I dreamed of having with him.  I miss him so much and the life I thought I would be having that I feel pain in my heart.  I will never fear death because even if I don't get to see him this heartache will stop because what people don't realize is I died when he died or at least a part of me. 
I am still trying to have another baby, to give me some kind of purpose and to give my fiancé a baby.  He deserves to be a Father.  I wish we started trying as soon as we met.
I am 99% sure I am not pregnant but I am hoping I get a positive this week as it is my fiancés Birthday, what a gift I hope I can give him and also the gift of getting a little more of me back? 

Mommy misses you Benjamin and loves you so so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment