Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Benjamin........It's a Boy!

It is so funny, my entire life I always thought I would have a little girl.  I used to look at little girls longing to have one of my own.  When I found out I was having a boy I was petrified.  I knew his Daddy would have him in all kinds of sports.  I would be the worried Mom in the stands rooting him on and secretly praying he would be safe.  Now, I barely give little girls a glance.  I just stare at little boys and wonder, what would Benjamin look like at that age?  I want to dress him in little ties and sports jackets.  I want to watch him play baseball.  I want to teach him to be a little gentleman and say please and thank you.  I want to kiss him every morning and every night.  Instead I say Good Morning to my son and Good Night but he is not here with me.  Hopefully he is watching over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment