Monday, December 23, 2013

Today your journey began Benjamin

Last year on this day I had my artificial insemination done. We don't know if that got us pregnant or it happened on our own but today is his day the journey began.  I had no idea I was pregnant last Christmas other then I feel asleep at my soon to be in laws and woke up so embarrassed.  Now I know why I was so tired.  I thought this Christmas he would be here with me to love and cuddle and spoil.  What a difference a year makes. 
Benjamin Pasquale Mommy and Daddy love you so so very much and miss you.  There will not be a day my heart does not ache for you or a day I don't think of you.   Every time I hear a train I think of you.  I was so sad in the grocery store today and sure enough a train sound went on.  I know it was you giving me courage to get thru the holiday craze and not let me fall apart in the middle of the aisle.  You are with me always in my heart, my soul, my blood and bones.  I would give my life to have you here on earth.  I am so sorry sweet boy you are not here with us.  I just hope you are in a better place.  It is the only thing that keeps me going.  I wish you a Merry Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment